School of Ports: Facilities
The School of Ports has excellent facilities within its premises. We are sensitized to the special needs of disabled people which reflect in our building setup , ablution areas, as well as the provision of ample parking areas that allow for easy access into the building.
We have a modern cafeteria which is able to cater for all your needs, offering lunch daily and eats for tea breaks etc. Special dietary requirements can be accommodated as we have an excellent service provider that can cater to the demands and needs of any student.
Braai facilities are also available and the meat, salads, drinks and set up can be organized as per your requirement, should you host a private function.
Training and conference facilities
Excellent meeting and training facilities are hard to find especially at competitive prices.
- A fully equipped Auditorium that seats up to 70 delegates per seating
- 10 Training Rooms that can accommodate 20 students per seating, equipped with training aids to assist facilitators to conduct successful training
- A boardroom that can seat up to 10 delegates, as well as a number of Breakaway areas around the facility area.
- Seating Options of our classrooms and our auditorium can be arranged as per the facilitator's requirements, this includes Theatre Style, Classroom, Banquet and more.
- " On Site Catering is arranged for all classes and is scheduled in advanced when the booking is made by the training facilitator for 5 to 100 Delegates
- A Computer Training Centre is also available.
- Audio and Visual Equipment is available for use with the assistance of an on site facilities administrator or the training administrator.
- Ample Parking in safe area with highly trained security personnel to secure the area. Flexible opening times mean you can hire the rooms as you need from 7h30 to 16h00
The School of Ports's classrooms and auditorium can be hired at very affordable Rates. The training administrator can be contacted who can assist in regard to a booking or enquiry on +27(31)361-6342 or +27 (31)361-6322.